Kristy is a Life-After-Loss coach, and an author/musician who helps people find hope, happiness, and healing through word and song, so they can discover their true purpose and God-given empowerment!
- Began piano education age 4
- Played in school and garage bands
- Provided accompaniments for A Capella choir
- Performed musicals, variety shows, community Chorales
- High school initiation of her Church organ education
Since she loves poetry, prose, and music, she was naturally drawn to writing as an avenue for influencing others to achieve their potential and increase their fulfillment.
She is the author of the Heaven Heals series, with Heaven Heals (Finding Hope in the Reunion with Your Lost Loved One), due out early next year.
Kristy graduated from Chicago’s Loyola University - School of Dentistry/Dental Hygiene program.
- Licensed to practice in California, Illinois and Arizona
- In 1995, appointed to California State Dental Board
- Served California citizens nine years: Two terms and a grace year, ending 2004.
She loves exploring the world of science and art. She writes, records, speaks and coaches, inspiring individuals to increase their clarity and confidence, and transforming their dreams into their own life-vision. She lives in Los Angeles and enjoys traveling to and with her family. Be sure to visit at kristylandgren.com